Clean Room Construction
Morgan can provide clean room system solution with European design and quality, automation control and partitions with good cost-effectiveness for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients. Whether you require a 500 square foot lab, a 50,000 square foot cGMP Cleanroom, we are experience and proven methodologies reduce project risk and improve time to completion.
Morgan understand the regulatory challenges in these industries, and deploy the specific capabilities required to ensure project success.
- Area classifications and validation requirements
- Room to room pressure cascades
- Personnel and product flow/segregation analysis
- HVAC, mechanical and exhaust systems
- Estimating, budgeting and schedule development
- Process utility studies
- Conceptual design, programming and layout
- Selection of cGMP architectural finishes
- Design for constructability and maintainability
- Budget creation and schedule optimization
- Robust commissioning plan
- Life safety analysis
- Experienced Project and Construction Management
- Certified installation crews
- Commissioning, certification and training
- Process system installation
- Site safety
Morgan has a proven track record of addressing project schedule, mechanical systems and modular system integration requirements for leading edge Biotech and Pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
Our Clients and Projects
Morgan is proud of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients that we have served and the projects
we have delivered. Below is a partial list of our leading clients; our complete project resume is
available upon request.